This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that I have a little time

It's been a rough few months for me. Grandmother who was like another mother to me and had a big hand in raising me died, I moved back in w/ best friend, best friend decides to move back to Texas and gives me 2 weeks to find a place, seriously look at the possibility of having to live in a tint on a beach, get back into my place I JUST moved from to move back in with my best friend and move back there less than a month after I moved out. See best friend off, then spend a couple weeks feeling abandoned and alone as now I really don't have anyone here I can turn to if say I have to go to the hospital and need a ride home after the bus has stopped running, or have to go to the hospital I have no one to come visit me. I've been in a funk, but I'm not going back to the hell that was Texas after I've finally gotten away from it and found I can survive on my own in Hawaii.
    My family thinks I should move back to Texas. That's cause they can't comprehend being away from family and really don't understand how toxic Texas was for me.
    I swear if I didn't get to talk to my bf every day I would really go into a funk.(Though him being on the mainland and me being in Hawaii so him being about an 8 hour plane flight away does add to the funk.)

Are you into hobbies at all? Do you have a camera? You live in paradise....you should go shoot some interesting pics...and just enjoy the surrounding areas

I agree it's gotta be tons better to be in Hawaii than Texas....
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
    X