Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Greatest Customer's Car has been DEFACED!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
    Um, dave, I think you meant to quote Tanasi in that first quotation set, not me.

...twice.
    Oops! Fixed it!
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
      A few years ago, someone parked theirs with the passenger window partially rolled down, and someone passing by took a leak into the open window.
      What on earth possesses people to do such things??

During summer I keep my windows open a crack, so the interior doesn't turn into an oven. After hearing that story, I think I'll keep them shut from now on.
      Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

Quoth Talon View Post
        After hearing that story, I think I'll keep them shut from now on.
        If you're driving any "regular" car you shouldn't worry. Keep in mind that 1) DeLoreans are VERY low cars and 2) only a small part of the window opens (called a toll window). It just happens to be at the right height for some drunken asshole to whip it out and hose down the interior.
        "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

We got some pictures of the used grille, and as far as I can tell, the only problem with it is that it's dirty. Nothing a little scrubbing and maybe some repainting can't fix. So he's going to get that and just order a NOS emblem. That'll make it about $110 rather than $420, which is still annoying, but much more palatable.

Unfortunately, between this major cosmetic blemish and ongoing problems with the windows and HVAC, it's very unlikely that the car will be able to participate in the driving tour in NH that I have set up for the motor club. That sucks. Whoever ripped this off needs a visit with a car crusher.

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
          X