This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing it!

I'm getting really overwhelmed here, between work, changes at work, family, friends, boyfriend, etc... I feel like I'm fraying and about to lose it... I'd rather not break out crying at work. Any suggestions on how to relax without actually having to take a vacation that have worked for y'all?

Confirmed altoholic.

You're going to need a barrel and find out if they give a discount for buying chocolate liqueur in bulk.
    How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

I'd help you but I'm wondering much the same thing...
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth ShadedWings View Post
        I'm getting really overwhelmed here, between work, changes at work, family, friends, boyfriend, etc... I feel like I'm fraying and about to lose it... I'd rather not break out crying at work. Any suggestions on how to relax without actually having to take a vacation that have worked for y'all?

I know they sound simple..but try just a few minutes away from everyone..close ur eyes and just relax (even if its in the bathroom!) or take a walk in the sunshine if your able to. Reading, taking a nice long shower and a glass of wine to relax usually works for me.

Remember to take time out for YOURSELF.

Comment

pick a day, pick an activity then do it.

tell your friends family and bf that on Saturday you are just going to relax all day and to just leave you alone all day. The people in your life can go one day without you.
          Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
          Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

I get weird and go all girly on myself.

I know, that's so unlike me.

I'll deep clean my hair, buff my face, give myself a manicure and a petty, set up some fragrant candles and read a good book.

Yes, I'm weird.
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
            X