This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woohoo

So I been doing alot of stuff since my break up. I joined a karate school. Answered a few craiglistts ads, though one I was intreseted in rejected me after she saw what I looked like (BIIIIIIIIIG shock there). But I feel pretty good. I been doing alot of stuff, and in general feeling pretty goood about myself. So I'm pretty happy.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

yay, grats.

Though you shouldn't have waited for a breakup to reinvent yourself if you want to change Any change to the positive is always good!

Don't forget, you can do kata on your own if you have enough space ... and every scrap of practice will help your flexibility improve!

And don't forget, changing your physical activities changes the nutrition you will be needing, exercise tends to mean a bit higher protein needs to repair the muscle tissue, and glucosamine and chondroitin aid in joint health.
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
    X