This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warm thoughts and prayers needed

We had some bad news this morning, Jim's (my man) brother in law passed away after a long bout with cancer. He was only in his 40's and left behind four children, ages 3, 15, 17 and 22. His (Jim's) mom has been with her daughter and son in law for the last three months to help take care of the children and to make Bryon's last days comfortable. We all knew this was coming, as he was told in September, when they discovered more cancer, that he only had two months to a year to live. I called there on Thanksgiving and mom told me that Hospice was there and that he was now beyond Chemo, that is was only a matter of time. We are deeply saddened, I am especially saddened by the fact that his children will end up associating the holidays with their dad's death. I had to do that for the last 22 years, my father passed away Dec. 3rd 1987, one day after he sent me a Christmas card, which I recieved after I came home from his funeral. Very tramatic. Any and all thoughts and prayers are appreciated for this beautiful family! Thank You!
    Last edited by jnd4rusty; 12-03-2009, 04:58 AM.

Damn...

Prayers and best wishes out to you and your family.

I just wish that all of the great minds out there looking for cures to baldness and impotence would get their collective crap together and work on curing cancer...
    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Working...
    X