Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my own vomit, in my sleeping bag, in a borrowed tent, while camping, after drinking several beers, and quite possibly some shots of whiskey.

Mike
    Meow.........

Comment

-on a bench at a concert
      -in the stands during a race
      -on the couch,using my sister's butt as a pillow
      -on a plane, with my mouth wide open

And no, I was not drunk.

1st one: was very little and my mom was dumb enough to keep me out late just because she wanted to be out.
      2nd one: was with then boyfriend. I had opened at work that day and watching cars go around in a circle hundreds of times is boring.
      3rd one: Again, my mom wanted to be out late at a friend's house, so my little sister and I fell asleep on the couch and somehow, I ended up using her butt as a pillow
      4th one: I had taken Dramamine and was really tired. My mouth only stays wide open if I sleep during the day.
      "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

- Under the bed, during a hurricane.
        - In the bathtub, with my sisters, when it was stormy out and lots of tornado warnings. We were younger four of us sat squished in the tub and we all fell asleep until the danger was over.
        - In the dentist's chair while my teeth were being cleaned.

Comment

Quoth Rine View Post
          - In the dentist's chair while my teeth were being cleaned.
          I envy your power. I'm always wiggling in the dentist chair. I can't imagine falling asleep while they're scraping at my teeth.
          "But I don't want to be among mad people."
          You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

Choir loft of a church (only place I could get away from my &#@! annoying peers to sleep while coming back home from a mission trip, luckily I woke up before the service began!)

That's the only one I can think of at the moment. I generally don't sleep in weird places if I can avoid it

Oh, I did start to doze off while undergoing an MRI. The machine noise was rhythmic and I was bored waiting for it to be finished, so...
            Testing
            "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Quoth Primer View Post
              Parents have a photo of me at the age of about 4, passed out on the toilet, facing backwards, with my head on the tank.
              This begs the question, were you just sitting on a closed toilet, or were you, ya know, on the toilet?

Quoth Princess-Snake View Post
              - On an examination table during a two hour long test where some machine was taking pictures of my stomach after eating a slightly radioactive egg sandwich
              And this begs the question, how the hell does one happen to eat a slightly radioactive egg sandwich?!?!?!?!?
              Hell, where does one get a slightly radioactive egg sandwich!?!??!?!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post

And this begs the question, how the hell does one happen to eat a slightly radioactive egg sandwich?!?!?!?!?
                Hell, where does one get a slightly radioactive egg sandwich!?!??!?!

Actually, I ate the sandwich knowing it was radioactive. It was for a test. They starved me the day before, then when I came in for the test. They put the sandwich on the plate (while wearing gloves), had me wear a smock and gloves, and told me to eat it. They were testing to see how long it would take for my stomach to digest the sandwich.

I imagine they put some radiocontrast dye into the sandwich beforehand. You know how you have to drink some slightly metallic and slightly fruity drink about 20-30 minutes before you go have a CAT scan? The drink is barium sulfate which is a radiocontrast. They do the same thing with MRI scans, except, they inject the contrast dye in your IV during the test.
                "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

Working...
                X