This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New apartment pictures as promised!

So I put together a virtual walk though of our new place. ^_^ yey!

Maybe I'll put up some new pics when everything is done being moved in
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

Wonderful post, I like the floorplan added to the pictures.

It looks like it will be a very comfortable place once everything is moved in
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Wow, your kitchen has drawers!! Mine has exactly one.

My old apartment also had one drawer...it was the smallest kitchen I've ever seen ... but it had a dishwasher... really I could have done without the dishwasher in favor of more drawers (especially since it was a one-bedroom apartment. The most people that'd be living there is likely two. Is a dishwasher really necessary?) I used the dishwasher as a drying rack instead...

Hope you get settled in quickly!
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

yay! that apartment is so cute. it's a lot cuter than mine...then again, i thought mine was cute until i realized we had too much crap

hope moving in is painless for ya!

edit:
        i see a pet carrier...how's the cat/small dog/ferret/iguana/other small critter taking moving?
        Last edited by Green_Fairy; 12-15-2009, 12:42 AM. Reason: kitty!
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
          i see a pet carrier...how's the cat/small dog/ferret/iguana/other small critter taking moving?
          The Ferrets and the cat are doing very well! The ferrets are PISSED because we are still unpacking... meaning they don't get as much play time as we((or they)) would like right now.
          "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
          -Red

Comment

Nice place!

Hope its cozied up in time for the holidays.

Comment

Quoth Red_Dazes View Post
              The Ferrets and the cat are doing very well! The ferrets are PISSED because we are still unpacking... meaning they don't get as much play time as we((or they)) would like right now.
              awww...ferrets are cute. i'm sure they'll get over it as soon as they get the chance to explore
              If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
              ^_^

Comment

That's a big apartment! Nice.

The only thing I see that I'm not fond of is the counter/sink angles in the kitchen. It looks nice but I work with angles like that in the cooking area at my job and have discovered that pretty and practical are not synonymous.

Then again, you probably won't be cooking for a few hundred people every day either...

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                Wow, your kitchen has drawers!! Mine has exactly one.
                Mine as well- what I wouldn't give for just 1 or 2 more!
                "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
                HellGate: London

Comment

Quoth NightAngel View Post
                  The only thing I see that I'm not fond of is the counter/sink angles in the kitchen. It looks nice but I work with angles like that in the cooking area at my job and have discovered that pretty and practical are not synonymous.
                  Yeah... I'm not too thrilled about the counter angles... that was the one thing I had a problem with... just not enough room to really do much. I miss my table...
                  -Red

Comment

Working...
                  X