This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Dreams

AnqeiicDemise's post http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=57053 reminded me of some weird experiences I've had while sleeping, but I didn't want to thread jack so I thought I'd start my own.

I don't really dream (at least not that I can remember) all that often, mostly because I either don't sleep well or I sleep TOO well. But when I do I always have Extremely lucid dreams. The kid that leave you wondering for a few days if it actually happened. My last one involved The Beau being killed, I woke up practically screaming, and definitely crying. IT was so real I was a wreck for three days after, I was worried every time he left the house.

But the main dreams I want to bring up are dreams that hurt you. I have had several over the course of the last 6 years or so. Normally when you dream... at least most people I have talked to... when something really traumatic happens in the dream you wake up.((like when you fall...or get shot...or step in front of a train)) When I have a dream when something traumatic happens... I CAN'T wake up, because my dreams are so real that it doesn't even seem like an option for me. Once I dreamed of being shot, right in the leg. I woke up the next day with a Silver Dollar sized bruise right on the spot. And just about a year ago I had a really terrifying dream...in which I was chased and stabbed. The next day, when I finally managed to wake up, I had a big red mark on my chest, and I couldn't breath right for almost a month. It constantly felt like I just couldn't get enough air. Bad pressure on my chest.

Those are the worst examples...but I have had quite a few others like that. After reading the sleep paralysis post. I just didn't know if maybe other people experienced these kind of dreams too.
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

Never had a problem to wake up, with bruises, i get those all the time for no reason, never tried to asociate those with my dreams, but i do have a lot of dreams, and only nightmares, about myself or anybody i m close to being killed,hurt, my animals dying etc etc, they are awful, i always wake up crying and wondering if that really happened ...almost every night grrr

Comment

I haven't had injuries that correspond with dreams, but I do, on rare occasions, wake up with unexplained bruises or what-have-you. I've been known to sleepwalk, so maybe I hurt myself while doing so.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
      X