This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a New Phone.

My Verizon plan is set up so that I can get a new phone every two years, and I get a slight discount through my father's utility company.

So I'm due for a new phone, which is good because my current one only holds a charge for a few days, even when turned off.

Thing is, I don't want to get a phone with Verizon's data plan thingy on it. My mother just upgraded her phone to the enV Touch, and they tacked that plan on so she could use the internet, games, and music. All I want for my phone is texting and picture messaging, and ideally a keyboard so it doesn't take me 20 minutes to text someone.

I've narrowed my picks down to four phones:
    The LG enV 3 (the phone that came out before the Touch), but this will set me back $50 after the promotion discount (which is $50)

The Samsung Intensity would only cost me $20 after the discount, but the camera is crappy

The Razzle would be free with the credit discount, but I've never seen one in the stores so I have no idea what the keyboard looks like or how it handles

The Motorola Rival would set me back $80, and the people I've talked to who have it have mixed opinions: some like it, other think it's cheap plastic trash. This would be the most expensive phone.

Does any one here have any of these phones who would be willing to share their opinions? I'm really leaning towards the Razzle or the enV3 right now, but I'm hoping someone here had one of these phones and could tell what they like /don't like about them.

Thanks a bunch for the help.
Working...
X