This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I scared a housekeeper

So ... mrDrone and I ended up in a hotel down in Baltimore last night and after spending all day sitting in the car between driving down and hanging out while he fixed someone elses car I simply couldn't handle driving another 8 hours back up to Connecticut. We checked into a Hampton Inn [absolutely lovely handicapped room. I am amazed at it compared to many other chains]

SO at 5 am this morning as we left the room, we passed by housekeeping and the door opened and as the housekeeper was standing there she got a huge smile and a happy, resounding "Good Morning" from me. [she was looking a bit grumped out about something and I figured it couldn't hurt]

[We saw here as we finished dropping off the keycards at the desk and she looked a lot less frazzed .... I hope her day got better!]
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Maybe she is not a morning person. I am not a morning person; I take a long time to drop the waking-up grumpies. Unfortunately, my son is a morning person, so I have had to become a morning person too, against my will.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
    X