This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Rev

Sorry, just wanted to take a minute. I found out the drummer for one of my favorite bands passed away yesterday.

He was only 28, and it just seems like a waste that someone so talented and who was, by all accounts, a really nice guy had to go so young when there are so many horrible, evil people that live forever and a day.

Please tell me that isn't who I think it is...

Edit: I just confirmed who it was. That sucks so much. They're one of my favorite bands too. RIP Rev.
    Last edited by Sunsetsky; 12-29-2009, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Quoth Sunsetsky View Post
      Please tell me that isn't who I think it is...

Edit: I just confirmed who it was. That sucks so much. They're one of my favorite bands too. RIP Rev.
      Yep, this definitely sucks big.

Comment

Quoth sportsmom View Post
        Yep, this definitely sucks big.
        Yea. I view Afterlife (the song) a little differently now. Especially listening to his lines...

Comment

Okay, so is anyone going to actually tell us who "Rev" is and what band he played for? Or are we all supposed to be mindreaders now?
          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
          --StanFlouride

Comment

Rev is Jimmy Sullivan of Avenged Sevenfold and in my opinion was one of the best drummers in the business, his loss will be felt in the music world. He was too young to be taken from us at only 28. Rest in peace Rev and know your brothers miss you.

Comment

Working...
            X