This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohhhh Jester...

I would like to point out that in Miami, the high is only plus 2 Celsius today, a temperature that up here in Edmonton we passed before I woke up today.

On that note, I would like to say:

NYAH NYAH!
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Celsius? How much is that in centipedes?
    Why do they make Superglue but not Batglue?

Comment

35.6 *F..I had to look it up. Lol.

I dont think I realized that that far south could get that cool.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
        35.6 *F..I had to look it up. Lol.

I dont think I realized that that far south could get that cool.
        It's not often, but it can. And even up here in North Carolina, it's been pretty cold over the last week and a half (by our standards at least.)

Right now, my weatherbug is showing 38 degrees F, which is warm. We've had temps as low as 13 degrees F and highs as low as 25 F.

Brrrrr ain't the word for it . . . *shiver*
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

It was 24 over here in Houston when i got up this morning. Way too cold for me!!!

Comment

warmed up to a BALMY 30 degrees today...and NO wind.

and then it started snowing!
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

I wish it would start snowing here. Cold is useless without snow.
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
                I would like to point out that in Miami, the high is only plus 2 Celsius today, a temperature that up here in Edmonton we passed before I woke up today.

On that note, I would like to say:

NYAH NYAH!
                I would like to point out that I am not IN Miami. I am in Key West. Which has been in the fifties Fahrenheit. Bottomed out at 48F, a good 12 degrees warmer than the temp you mentioned for Miami.

Chilly? Yes. But it's okay. Because while I have been walking around in two t-shirts, a sweatshirt, a jacket, and gloves, I am STILL wearing shorts. People are still wearing sandals. And we are still in Key West.

And in a week or so, maybe less, it will be back into the seventies here, and it will still be freezing where you are.

So....you were saying?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

Been 70+ degrees here all week. Muahaha!!! But, the rent is too high because of it And it gets boring after a while too. I do wish it would rain at least...
                  !
                  "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Ohhhh Lordlundar...

It's back into the seventies here in Key West. How's the weather in your neighborhood?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Zoom View Post
                      Celsius? How much is that in centipedes?

Damn...that was funny.
                      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
                      X