This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Plaidman View Post
    *Still a drooling servent* Mistress... Mistress...
    Now I know how to get the rest of my minions after I take over the world!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Hey no! bad! The world is mine. You can have Mars... and greenland.
      "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
      Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

ExCUSE me?! I don't think so. The WORLD is mine! You can have AussieLand.

And FYI; You can NOT have siberia.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
          Now I know how to get the rest of my minions moonions after I take over the world!
          Corrected terminology.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I am not taking over the moon!

The green moon people are push overs. Not much fun there. :P

Comment

Working...
            X