This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention CS.com!

I really like pie. I just had some that Ma McMoron made, and I found it to be delicious.

That is all.
    I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

You fail to mention the kind....

I am disappointed.

Comment

ALL HAIL PIE!

...Agreed. Pie is good.
      "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
      -Red

Comment

Maybe I should make pie this weekend for our D&D group? That does sound good...

Comment

Did you bring enough for everybody? Or did you just feel like rubbing our faces in it?
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

The other day Mama at The Bar brought in some Tasty Kakes (some commercially produced dessert pies from the northeastern U.S.) for some of the staff. I got myself the sole lemon-filled one.

Mmmmmmmmmm..........lemon-filled Tasty Kake......

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/wab/pie/
              ludo ergo sum

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                You fail to mention the kind....
                Peach pie.

Just had another slice. It's still delicious.
                I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Comment

My favorite kind of pie is pumpkin pie, and I have to wait until next Thanksgiving to have it again.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                    The other day Mama at The Bar brought in some Tasty Kakes (some commercially produced dessert pies from the northeastern U.S.) for some of the staff. I got myself the sole lemon-filled one.

Mmmmmmmmmm..........lemon-filled Tasty Kake......
                    My aunt lives in Houston, and she used to always take home a few boxes of Tasty Kake Butterscotch Krimpets every time she came up to visit us in Jersey. I think she can get them down there, now.
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
                      Peach pie.
                      And you didn't bring any to share with the rest of us? Tease!
                      Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                      My favorite kind of pie is pumpkin pie, and I have to wait until next Thanksgiving to have it again.
                      Sadly, pumpkins are out of season now. I make a really good pumpkin pie from fresh pumpkin!

Think I might try a made-from-scratch apple pie when I have some time.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I think I need to go to Battleview Orchards and get me an apple pie.

Damn you, Mr. McMoron, DAMN YOU!!! *shakes fist*
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                          While I am not a fan of pumpkin pie, I have to ask....why? I am sure you can find some place that either sells it or that sells the ingredients necessary to make one.

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                          Tasty Kake Butterscotch Krimpets
                          Mmmmmmm......butterscotch.......

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                          Still A Customer."

Comment

My bff is the biggest pie lover of all time. Once she said, "I've figured out why I like pizza so much. It's a kind of PIE." LOL
                            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                              Damn you, Mr. McMoron, DAMN YOU!!! *shakes fist*
                              You can damn me all you want, but I still have pie. Pie made with the juiciest British Columbian peaches and served with vanilla ice cream.

Comment

Working...
                              X