This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dreams

so i just read through the imagination thread and i thought about dreams.

some people dont remember them at all, which is crazy to me becuase i remember mine. probably not every one, but definitely at least one a night. and can remember them pretty well too.

thankfully they arent really scary, they are just, well...weird.

some end up having to do with what i think about before sleep, or something i read earlier in the day. occasionally they are about work (eww).

the other night i had a dream, and i guess in the dream i was repeating days. i guess like the movie "groundhog day" funny becuase this was like the day after it. but in my dream it was friday the 13th...(i had seen a t-shirt online before bed that had a cartoon myers looking sad becuase it was friday the 12) and in the dream i remember looking at myself in the mirror. seemed real, but i knew it was a dream and told myself to wake up, shortly after i did. nice.

so who else here remembers (or dont remember) their dreams?

I rarely remember my dreams. To date, I can recall one with particular vividness.

I was, for some reason, looking at a house to buy (I was 10 or 11 at the time ) and it was a really cool place, with secret passages, and a sun-room opening onto the back yard (which was pretty big, IIRC) and all wood interior (rustic wood, like log-cabin type).

Something scared me while I was inside,and I ran around until I was outside the place, and there was an Angel up in the sky, holding a book (bible?) and raising it up as a warning.

That's when I woke up. I always figured that If I came across that house, I would run screaming away from it. Haven't seen it yet.

Eric the Grey
    In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

I personally have crazy vivid dreams. Awesome rides of nighttime imagination.

My husband, on the other hand, remembers maybe 3 dreams a year, so he's always really excited to share them.

I really need to start a dream journal.

Comment

The dreams I remember I write down and I try (key word try) to draw some of the places where I was. I find it to be calming, you should try it.
        ......../\
        ....../__\
        ..../\...../\
        ../__\../__\

Comment

ive thought about writing down my dreams. but i'm lazy and would be to tired to write. so what i should do as soon as i wake up in the morning for good, is jot down how much i can remember.

last nights dream that i remember had to do with flooding. idk why i dreamt of that ut i did, lots of rain and stuff :P

theres so much detail though i could never draw it. too bad i cant just mage transfer from my brain to the computer, damn

i recently started a blog on blogspot The Talking Squirrel. nothing impressive yet, but i've thought about writing my dreams.

if anyone is interested
          http://thetalkingsquirrel.blogspot.com/
          Last edited by sarasquirrel; 02-07-2010, 04:35 AM. Reason: forgot link

Comment

Ah, dreams. So much fun. If you want to know what various things mean in your dream, go here http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/ and things are listed alphabetically. I find it interesting and sometimes very telling to look up things I've seen in my dreams. There's also a message board there, I think. Anyway...Enjoy, and sweet dreams!
            "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

My dreams are often nightmares. I will dream I can't find my children or they have been seriously hurt and I can't do anything about it or it is my husband that I can't find or who is seriously hurt.

I recently had a dream that my little guy was once again a toddler. I liked that one!

I have had dreams that I was pregnant again. I wake up in a panic and only calm down when my thinking clears up and I remember it would be nearly impossible for me to be pregnant again.
              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Working...
              X