This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoo trip was awesome!

So, totally got to met Notsoinnocent, her husband and her awesome heathens. (Seriously awesome kids). We all went to Portland Zoo. Saw animals. Talked. Rode the Zoo Train. Ate. Talked. I'll get that pics posted once my friend puts them up.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Sounds like a lot of fun.

So glad you guys had a great time. I look forward to the pictures.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

I love zoos!! I guess I could go to the one in KC...or the smaller ones in Topeka or Wichita, but I haven't heard great things about any of them. Glad you had a great time!!
      "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
      Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Friday I got a real nice compliment on my cities' zoo from an oncology practice in south Florida I was doing a webinar with, one of the ladies had been up last summer. I'm in Cincinnati and we do have a really nice one and it's known all over the world for the white tigers ( they are truly awesome!)
        I used to be disgusted... Now I'm just amused

Comment

I love the Zoo.

My family & I would go to the Henrey Dorley(sp?) Zoo in Omaha.

The Washington DC zoo is just as awesome, but the baby Panada is going to be really misssed.

Can' wait to see the pics!

Comment

I love zoos. I interned a little bit at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo when I was in school. It was a great experience! My fiance's parents found out about it and when we went to visit them in Minneapolis they took us to the zoo there. It was awesome!

Now I want to go to the zoo.

Comment

I live across the river from Cincinnati and I adore their zoo. Manatees! Red pandas! Animals I have never even heard of before! I can't wait until spring so I can take Khan.

For Christmas/my birthday, my best friend donated money to take care of the giraffes at my hometown zoo (giraffes are my favorite). So it's like I own a piece of a giraffe! I hope it's an antler piece.
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

I love zoos.

There aren't any zoos close to me, though, so I never get to visit any.

Now I want to go to a zoo. *whine, whine*
                Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Cutest zoo video I've seen in a while...

Baby Elephant's First Swim

(via CuteOverload)
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I went to the Detroit Zoo last month. Didn't realize how cool it would be in the winter. The animals that were there were quite active.

Comment

*laughs* I can't wait to see the pics. BTW, the heathens said to say "Hi" and to remind you to come to our "Orphans' Thanksgiving" this year.

Oh! And Cinda said to tell you she was sorry for bumping into you at the store. She really is a good kid, she just doesn't get to hang out with us all that often. (Which explains why she was a bit... crabby.)

The little ones fell asleep on the drive home. Good thing we left when we did. Bubbie threw an almighty -fit- about 5 minutes after we dropped you off, Plaid. Wow... That boy's got a set of lungs on him!

Angel (the tall one of mine) said you were really cool. Alicia (the cute middle one) wonders what kind of food you can cook... she's a little weird. Nugget (the littlest girlie) had very little to say, but she said she wouldn't mind you coming for Turkey Day... which means you were a huge hit with her.

Hubby has offered an XBox controller for a game of WWE 2010 something or other. Wrestling game... *shrugs* He's a bit of a gaming nut in case you missed it. *grins*

As for me... Any time you can get up here, we'll plan on a fun day. ^_^ Maybe my hair will have grown out and I can do one of my funky dye jobs on it! (I <3 colorful hair! I used to have a rainbow 'till I shaved it in honor of my mom.)
                      hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
                      1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
                      2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
                      3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Comment

I go the the henry doorly zoo all the time. Then again I live in omaha. Its awesome. Notihng is quite like going ot the jungle in the middle of the winter.
                        My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

I don't really have a zoo that close...pretty much would have to plan for a full day trip to do justice to any zoo.
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I'm glad you all had a good time. Wish I could've gone, but I had to work. Maybe we could get together for the Portland Pirate Festival or the Shrewsbury Renaissance Faire later this year?
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Not been to a zoo in years. Sort of want to now.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                              X