Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to remember the name of a cartoon I used to watch...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to remember the name of a cartoon I used to watch...

I really don't have much to go by here, sorry.

It was maybe 10-15 years ago. I don't remember what channel it was on. I don't really remember any of the characters. The graphics looked like they were computer generated and 3-d-ish and I think the setting was in some kind of computer world. The main thing I remember is one of the characters (I think he was some kind of robot) saying "Ninety-nine, ninety-nine, niiiiiiinety-nine!" I don't even remember if he said it all the time or if it was just a one-time thing, but him saying it suddenly popped into my head which made me think of it.

Sounds like Reboot to me

Comment

Sounds maybe like ReBoot?
      The Case of the Missing Mandrake; A Jude Derry, Sorceress Sleuth Mystery Available on Amazon.

Comment

Yep, definitely sounds like Reboot. It was on ABC for the first couple of seasons, then switched to Cartoon Network/YTV for the rest of the run. Wikipedia and TVTropes both have awesome pages about it.

Comment

Cute, I was gonna say it was Reboot as well. Mostly because I recently watched it at a friends house.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Awesome, this is it! Thank you everyone!

Comment

Is it too late to say "Reboot?"

I fell in love with that show when they were auditioning talent for a party for something and a comedian was just up there saying "10001001010101010!" and all the characters were cracking up.

Just brilliant.

Comment

Also, had some of the best ( and silliest ) opening musicals ever: The Recap Song and Firewall.

It was fantastic for its little parodies and references. Like the Evil Dead episode. I think most the series is on Youtube actually. I remember rewatching it a while back.

Comment

Quoth MaggieTheCat View Post
                  I really don't have much to go by here, sorry.

"Ninety-nine, ninety-nine, niiiiiiinety-nine!"

Mike the TV!!!!! "Get your free bucket-o-nothing for only ninety-nine, ninety-nine, ninety-nine!!"

Oh god how I loved that show! I would watch that after school every day and my mom and I will still quote good ole mike there. And I always got a kick out of Dot Matrix

Comment

I MISS that cartoon. It rocked!

Comment

I think Reboot is supposed to be released on DVD soon since, suddenly, the popularity in it has exploded.
                      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                        I think Reboot is supposed to be released on DVD soon since, suddenly, the popularity in it has exploded.
                        The fact that the series has been announced to be continued might have something to do with it.

Good thing in my book too. The series left off leading up to one hell of a fight.
                        I AM the evil bastard!
                        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
                        X