This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four cats

There are four cats in my place now....the bf brought his two to "meet" mine. Riley has already been to his place, this is the first time his cats are here (and the first time Morgan is seeing the other2)

There was hissing, growling, and Morgan has disappeared into the basement....but so far....nothing bad!!
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

yeah that's not bad - I have four cats - growling & hissing is part of every single day. LOL The two girls are not "friendly" with the two boys & the two boys don't know if they want to play or fight. Nothing bad ever really happens - just lots of noise. lmao - GOOD LUCK!!
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann
    RIP Plaidman - you are loved & greatly missed.

Comment

While I was at a local pet store getting stuff for my new dog, I met a lady that had 19 cats. She even showed me pictures of all of them.

Comment

Ah yes, the inevitable territorial fighting... I get to witness that every day myself, from a mother and her two (now grown) female kittens.

Although I had a much easier time before: introducing a female to a place where the only cat was a neutered, but experienced, tom. They fought off and on... right up to the point where she went into heat. They quickly found they were able to get past their differences and lived together well after that. Poor guy, though; seemed like he knew what he wanted to do, just couldn't get things going. Did give it the old college try, however.

Comment

Things are good this morning...less hissing...Morgan is still fearful....but it's going better than I though
          "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
          "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Working...
          X