This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheshire Cat!!

I really enjoyed the new "Alice in Wonderland," it wasn't the most mind-blowing movie ever...but it was much better than I though and effects were lovely.

Anyway, as most know, I am a crazy cat person....I now love the new Cheshire Cat!! Never dug the animated one (the pink and purple one from the old movie) but this one is awesome.....he needs his own movie, ha.

Did anyone else see/enjoy the movie? I am almost tempted to see it again, but movie tickets aren't cheap....I think it will be one of my rare DVD purchases when it comes out.
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

I owe my mom a movie...I was thinking of seeing if she wanted to see it.

Of course, I was sick, now she's sick, so by the time we get to go it might be out of the theater...
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

i saw it and was telling other how i really liked the cheshire cat haha. it as so cool the way he moved and floated, dissipated haha

he really wanted that hat

Comment

He would rock the hat.

I love his grin
        "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

And don't forget that he would wear the hat to only the finest occasions.
          Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

I saw it twice already. I saw it with my family the first time and my friends last night. The Cheshire Cat is my favorite character in the entire movie. I wish they had more of him in it.

Comment

The Wii and DS game actually got decent reviews (and you can the cat) I think I'll get them when I can find em used

Comment

Quoth Cat View Post
                Anyway, as most know, I am a crazy cat person....I now love the new Cheshire Cat!! Never dug the animated one (the pink and purple one from the old movie) but this one is awesome.....he needs his own movie, ha.

Did anyone else see/enjoy the movie? I am almost tempted to see it again, but movie tickets aren't cheap....I think it will be one of my rare DVD purchases when it comes out.
                Yea, Cheshire would have stolen the movie if he had too many more scenes. I think it was the best part of the movie.

The worst was the price. It's been a few months since we've been out to see one, and we were hit with $11 per ticket, at a matinee no less Theaters are getting too expensive to go to any more.

Eric the Grey
                In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Working...
                X