This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jumanji!!!

I'm watching it now, I love this movie.Robin Williams seems very quiet recently, I think he's an awesome actor.Vrery underrated in my opinion.
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

The monkey / police chanse scene was partially shot in front of my mother's cousin's house.

It is a good movie, far better than the (unofficial?) sequel, Zathura. Very original and Williams is a great actor.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I think he's slowing down a bit due to age. After every movie he seems to have longer time between movies.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
        I think he's slowing down a bit due to age. After every movie he seems to have longer time between movies.
        He's also been struggling with alcoholism and a generally floundering career. (Did anybody see RV? Exactly.)
        "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
        Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
          HBO showed an (maybe live not sure) hour and a half concert he recently did (Weapons Self-Destruction was the name I think)) of and I know he is/was touring. still has the energy but yeah the booze and a heart attack and the drugs have taken their toll. I think he is pushing 60(????)
          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
            (Did anybody see RV? Exactly.)
            I saw it, but it wasn't my fault. I picked the wrong "movie night" to hang out at my brother's house.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

It's okay Becks. We won't punish you for something your stupid brother did.

*sympathy pats*
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Thanks, Evil One.

Even worse was when I went over while he was watching Kung Pow.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                X