This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, I dreamed about CS...

It was quite vivid too, and involved a couple of my friends.

Long story short, I went out to eat at my favorite Thai place with my friend Sue, and while we were there, my friend Beth came in on her own and sat down with some of her friends on the other side of the restaurant. Some of Sue's friends and family came in too and sat down on that side.

When Sue and I were done we got up to meet and greet, only to find that someone had spilled ice, and a Mexican waiter (at a Thai place, mind you) had gathered the spilled ice on a tray. He was standing behind Beth's booth, crowded in by other customers, and his tray was tilting dangerously close to spilling the ice on Beth. I tilted it back the other way, but only succeeded in spilling it in the booth behind Beth and on the floor. As I was helping the waiter, who seemed somewhat pissed by all of this, gather the ice off the floor, I was thinking that this would make a good post for CS. Perhaps in the Sightings category, a self-sighting obviously, as I had helped to make a bad situation for the waiter.

Somewhere in the confusion I lost Sue, but found her again outside where she was watching in horror as a very large van was repeatedly ramming a much smaller car. Okay. Self-sighting and just plain sighting.

And then the gunshots started and Sue and I fled. Someone in the van was shooting at someone in the car. I remember thinking that this is one of the reasons I exercise -- so that when you need to run, you can run. We both took shelter in the restaurant but got separated again, and I was hunkered down in what appeared to be the part of the restaurant the owners live in (note: this part of the restaurant does not exist in real life). As the gunshots went on, I thought, "Well, this keeps getting better and better, but this is still going up on CS."

After a while, everything settled down and I emerged from my hiding place to find Sue, very upset, being comforted by a very small, very cute Laotian waitress who talks in a babydoll voice (note: this waitress exists in real life).

And then I woke up.
    Drive it like it's a county car.

When you realised it was a dream, did you experience a sense of "drat, that was my best story to post in ages"? I've done that before...

Comment

What's a Loatian? I've never heard of it.

But it sounds like an epic dream.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
        What's a Loatian? I've never heard of it.
        Someone from here:

Comment

Working...
        X