X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A world of Cute!

I wanted to share...

So in my apartment complex there is a beautiful fluffy HUGE grey cat. He lives upstairs somewhere but he is always outside posing for people.

I went to take out my trash yesterday and he was sitting on the sidewalk, so I stopped and crouched down to give him some pets ((honestly he is one of those cats you HAVE to pet... it is like the universe makes you)) So I was balancing on the balls of my feet and he decides.... hmmm your legs make a wonderful shelf. So he jumps up onto my lap. I think this is adorable so i keep petting him..... and he lays down on my legs... OHMIGOD so cute. he just curled up and purred on my lap.

Of course I am balancing precariously on the balls of my feet with a big cat on my lap, trying no to fall over. But damnit it was cute. And then I felt guilty for trying to move.... so I just stayed there for about 15 min.... in the cold.... with out a jacket.... petting the cat.

Worth it.
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

I WANNA KITTY!
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

aaaaand next we'll be expecting some pictures!
      If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
      ^_^

Comment

Aw that was cute

I wish my cat would do that. He only lets me pet him for about 10 seconds and then tries to bite me and walks away.

Comment

Heh, sounds like he's a Maine coon.

They get huge, are fluffy, and are total lover-butts.

HERE is an outstanding example of a classic Maine coon. This particular one is out of a Danish cattery that goes by the name of Viking Cats.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Aaawww!

Heh, sounds like he's a Maine coon. They get huge, are fluffy, and are total lover-butts.
            My brother has one of those. Micha is *only* friendly to my brother, and even then nothing like Red Dazes's cat... but of course all cats are different. (Actually, he will be friendly to anyone, but only long enough to get you to open the door or feed him; then it's back to the other side of the room and growling if you try to pet him.) Mine are no-name generic housecats, but will come up to strangers and roll over lying on your feet purring.
            Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
              Heh, sounds like he's a Maine coon.

They get huge, are fluffy, and are total lover-butts.

HERE is an outstanding example of a classic Maine coon. This particular one is out of a Danish cattery that goes by the name of Viking Cats.

^-.-^
              I think he may have SOME Maine Coon. But I had a Maine Coon when I was younger...and though he has the size he doesn't have the facial features... I think he has a bit of Persian in him, his face isn't completely smooshed, but more so than most cats around here.
              "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
              -Red

Comment

Quoth Red_Dazes View Post
                I think he may have SOME Maine Coon. But I had a Maine Coon when I was younger...and though he has the size he doesn't have the facial features... I think he has a bit of Persian in him, his face isn't completely smooshed, but more so than most cats around here.
                sounds like a ragamuffin

breed profile from CFA

I have a ragamuffin-it's a cross breed(originally) of a ragdoll and a persian-so they have the ragdoll temperment but more persian looking face
                Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

^_^ honestly he could just be a mutt! lol. But whatever he is, he is CUTE! I keep trying to get a picture, but whenever I am out there with my camera he is not >< I WILL GET A PICTURE!! RAWR!
                  -Red

Comment

Working...
                  X