This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there catnip in my shampoo?

When Morgan was a wee kitten....she LOVED licking and grooming my hair after i washed. She out grew it, until recently.....she is going CRAZY over my newly washed hair....licking, clawing, purrrrrrring....

and now she wore herself out, ha.

She's 7, maybe she is having a 2nd kitten hood?
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Seven-year itch?
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Cat View Post
      When Morgan was a wee kitten....she LOVED licking and grooming my hair after i washed. She out grew it, until recently.....she is going CRAZY over my newly washed hair....licking, clawing, purrrrrrring....

and now she wore herself out, ha.
      It's your shampoo.

Nekojin had a haircut a while back, and they used a mint shampoo, and one of our kitties just went nuts over it.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
        It's your shampoo.

Nekojin had a haircut a while back, and they used a mint shampoo, and one of our kitties just went nuts over it.
        Seconded. Most cats LOVE mint. Mine has to be forcibly restrained if a tin of Altoids is opened, and will be your best friend forever* if you give her a half of one.

*legal disclaimer: forever defined as until such time as the cat finds something else to look at. Void in Rhode Island.
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

I used to have a kitty who went bananas whenever I washed my hair. She always had wrap herself around my wet head of hair and bury her face in it.

It must be a kitty thing......
          I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Thelma is like, 4? 5? She still will jump on couch and or chair at the computer and lick people's hair.
            Military Spouse Support.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
              Mine has to be forcibly restrained if a tin of Altoids is opened, and will be your best friend forever* if you give her a half of one.

*legal disclaimer: forever defined as until such time as the cat finds something else to look at. Void in Rhode Island.
              Our younger has also tipped over my bucket of peppermints and then proceeded to roll around in them. (all in wrappers, thankfully)

Everything's void in Rhode Island. >.<

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                Everything's void in Rhode Island. >.<
                And occasionally in Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Ha, as I proved this weekend...its any shampoo......Morg just loves wet hair. But my hair.....she was indifferent to the bf's hair.
                  "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                  "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

My cats sometimes get up on the back of the chair or couch and chew on my hair. The boy also likes to try to remove any hair clips or elastics. They don't do it as much as they did when they were younger, though (they're 4 next month!).
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                    X