This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving day!

Today is moving day! My husband and I are officially moving into our new house! Huzzah! The moving company will be here this afternoon...but alas, the cable company isn't switching our service over to the new address till tomorrow afternoon, so we will be internet-less for about 24 hours. But, we are going to be so busy (read: tired) after the move that it won't matter much anyway.

See you all tomorrow!

Awesome. Good luck with the move!

Comment

I wish you the best of luck!! Be careful!
      Sucky Customers- Have the ability to convert non-drinkers into raging alcoholics in one phone call or less.

Comment

Congrats on the new house

Moving can be very exhausting but it is nice to have something new that is all yours

Comment

Good luck!

Make sure to number and seal your boxes and check them when you get to the new place.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

One thing I've learned from my many moves (other than lightening the load when possible) is stay hydrated and you won't be as sore from all the lifting.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

on your new house! Pics please, once you get settled in?

Comment

Grats on the new house!!!
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

*squeal!*

I'm so happy for you! Have a housewarming gift!

(These are awesome by the way!)
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Good luck .. hope it all goes well
                    Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Congrats! Rest up and good luck with the move.

Comment

Working...
                      X