This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe Sex hilarity.

So, yesterday me and my girlfriend bought some flavoured condoms (when I say me and her, I mean I was ever so subtly shoved into the chemists with orders to go get them )
    So when we got back, we were both looking over them as neither of us had used falvoured ones before, and had a bit of a laugh seeing if our colour to flavour guesses were right, when we both noticed something that made us wtf a little, all of them had an expiry date of Nov 2011, except for all the bananas which had an expiry date 3 months later, we didn't half have a laugh wondering what mystical latex preserving properties bananas have (doubly funny because of the shape of the actual fruit)

Another funny moment of wtfness was when we saw the flavours in the pack, Banana, Orange, Strawberry and....Spearmint? Since when was that a fruit
    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Spearmint for fresh breath?

I was always apprehensive over these - as a guy I'm afraid of the person actually taking advantage of them would bite..
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Heh, my girlfriend has something of a small mouth (infact most of her is small, hell, my little toe is the same size of her big toe) so I invariably get scraped a bit by her teeth rather than a full on bite. but hey, as long as you trust the person enough to know they're not going to clamp down on you, it's all good.

We thought of that too, for the spearmint (and we began to wonder if we could find coffee flavoured ones ) but it just seemed an odd addition to a all fruit selection.

Comment

Sorry. Not for me. I like my meat and potatos to taste like meat and potatos.

"All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Oh I could so add to this but I'm not gonna
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
            Spearmint for fresh breath?

I was always apprehensive over these - as a guy I'm afraid of the person actually taking advantage of them would bite..
            An interesting way of phrasing things; I'd have thought that you were "taking advantage of them" every bit as much as she was, though admittedly in a different way

Funny this thread's begun so soon after the one on feminine shaving.
            Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
              This is why they aren't allowed in my house.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I guess you could call those spearmint flavored rubbers condomints.
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth HYHYBT View Post
                  An interesting way of phrasing things; I'd have thought that you were "taking advantage of them" every bit as much as she was, though admittedly in a different way

Funny this thread's begun so soon after the one on feminine shaving.
                  Speaking of which me and her takled about that too.

I guess you could call those spearmint flavored rubbers condomints.
                  Before you put them on, they're just mint, it's only after that they become spear mint

7 down, 17 to go

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                    This is why they aren't allowed in my house.
                    *coughs* Ditto.

Comment

So the product safety soundtrack is Marty Robbins "Mister Shorty"?
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Out of curiosity... how did they taste?

Comment

Like strawberry, banana and spearmint so I'm told

Comment

all right I can't stand it....I have experience in tasting these things and my favorite flavor is the cola one. I forget what brand they are but you can get chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and cola. Cola is the best...
                            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Tried the chocolate ones once - all they did was make me crave real chocolate
                              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
                              X