This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boobquake! April 26th!

There's a small revolution afoot my curvaceous, and well endowed, brethren.

Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi was quoted in Iranian media last week as saying that "Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes."

So a student and blogger; Jennifer McCreight, way out in Purdue University wants to put this little theory to the test. She's asking women to dress immodestly on Monday, April 26, so that any discernible effects upon the Earth's tectonic plates can be traced.

The best part is I just bought some shirts that would help this little test.

Ya know you wanna do it, jump on the bandwagon and lets goof off!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Boobquake was my first status on Facebook today. Lol.

Im definitely contributing to the cause today. I bought a boobariffic shift yesterday.

Comment

So if the boobquake starts at Purdue Univ. and reaches all around the globe, would that be considered the nipple effect?

Then again, Jennifer McCreight is only the titular leader of this movement.
      Last edited by Sheldonrs; 04-27-2010, 01:06 AM.
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

That's a pity. I have to work today and I have to wear scrubs to work. Would flashing the fiance be good enough?

Comment

I posted that article on my FB page last week. Dang y'all! We wimmins is pretty damn powerful, eh?
          Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

wearing an awesome booberific shirt! hooray cleavage and black lace!
            Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

Stayed home all day, so I missed the eye candy. Will this be a yearly occurence?
              Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                The best part is I just bought some shirts that would help this little test.
                Quoth Amina516 View Post
                Im definitely contributing to the cause today. I bought a boobariffic shift yesterday.
                Quoth shankyknitter View Post
                wearing an awesome booberific shirt! hooray cleavage and black lace!

"Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                --StanFlouride

Comment

Bad news ladies, there was an earthquake today in Taiwan.
                  "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

well crap. Clearly we must use our powers wisely ladies. Remember we must use the force only for good and never evil.
                    Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

In other news, the Pentagon is now funding research into whether or not this terrifying new power can be directed at the US's enemies.

Rapscallion

Comment

CIA: Quick! Every one shimmy towards the Middle East!

Secret Service:No cleavage may be shown near the president as it is now classified as a deadly weapon.

FBI: Tell us what we want to know or Olga shall shake a second time!

NSA: We are not doing research into the effectiveness of Boobquakes at this time. But if we were it would be imperative that we be allowed to continue this research

Comment

Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post

QTF!!

And I missed this today?

Is this going to be on a regular basis? Shall I register boobquake.com?

Wait, people may not take it seriously if a guy is running it. Any of the ladies here want to run the site? I can put you down as the administrate contact.

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                          In other news, the Pentagon is now funding research into whether or not this terrifying new power can be directed at the US's enemies.

Rapscallion

It's already been proven as a very powerful stun and mesmerize weapon.
                          Last edited by draggar; 04-26-2010, 10:11 PM.
                          Quote Dalesys:
                          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth Greenday View Post
                            Bad news ladies, there was an earthquake today in Taiwan.
                            Thanks for keeping us abreast of the situation.
                            "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
                              Any of the ladies here want to run the site? I can put you down as the administrate contact.
                              As web designer extraordinaire, and a participant in the activities of the day, I would gladly head this up

Comment

Working...
                              X