This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new gecko??

Everyone should know by now I have a cute little leopard gecko that I adore the hell out of. She's doing great and loves her new Terrarium.

I've also been eying another type of gecko called a crested gecko. They're a bit easier to keep, but a bit more active than the leopard gecko. I'm doing my research to see what exactly it'll need as far as food and terrarium. I'll be buying the stuff in increments. I figure the initial cost of the crested gecko will be in the $250-300 range.

I still have Fifteen's old 10 gallon aquarium, I'm going to buy a topper because the crested gecko likes to climb. I'll also have to buy a mister because they need a lot of humidity. It'll also require a lot more elaborate terrarium set up because they do like to climb.

This is what crested geckos look like.

Last edited by Mr. Rager!; 04-29-2010, 03:42 PM.
    When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Nice, but not as cute as the leopards. Here's mine, I've had him for almost 7 years. I love him to pieces!
    Attached Files
    If you don't like my attitude, talk to the manager!!! Oh, wait, that would be me!!

Yes, I'm the manager. I'm also known as "the brick wall".

Comment

I have a leopard gecko as well that I absolutely adore. You can check her out here http://pushingpixels.imgur.com/fifteen

I think crested geckos are as cute as leopard geckos.
      When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Comment

Ooh, you could have yourself your own little miniature dinosaur.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
        X