This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Munchkin= Pesky Freshman

Tonight, my sister graduated from 8th grade. She is officially a high school student. Rest assured, I let her go out with a bang. When her name was called, all of a sudden, there was a shout of "WOOOOO I LOVE YOU BABY SISTER!!" I had discovered a pitch that my voice could get to lol. Don't worry, they were giving everyone time to do their cheers, so I didn't drown out another student's name.

She starts high school in August. Goodness, I am getting old.
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
    all of a sudden, there was a shout .
    And that right there is the reason my cousin refused to let me go to his high school graduation....So I made sure to make up for it at his party.
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Mom's college graduation (for her associates)

Her name had just been called, she starts walking across the stage and it's respectfully quiet. Next thing you know a lil blonde chickadee pops out in the aisle, in the last row, and loudly shouts "Way to go Mom!!!!" The entire place cracks up and Mom is looking around for the floor to swallow her up.

I have been promised retribution at my college graduation.

Comment

Tee hee, niiiiccceeee....
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
        X