This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE????

Now, I get that kids do stupid stuff. I did. But it's a parent's job to correct them. I've posted about the new neighbors & their tendency to literally run up and down the stairs and slam the door. Sundays are the worst. It's mostly the kids, but often the mom. I don't know who it is today, but I just heard the loudest ever SLAM SLAM pause SLAM SLAM SLAMMITY-SLAM SLAM. I'm surprised the door didn't come off the hinges.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

I think you may live next to my old neighbors. I thought they were going to knock a wall in, they slammed the door so hard. I honestly think I was living next door to a herd of elephants. I'm not tiny by any means, but I'm conscious of that, so I tried to walk quietly in my apartment & going up the stairs.

Of course, they're also the neighbors who had no problems leaving their screen door held open, completely blocking the access to my apartment. Their apartment was right at the top of the stairs. I had to pass their door to get to my apartment. One day I tried leaving my apartment, but they had the door blocked open, completely blocking the access to the stairs. Oops, enough force, and you can pop those arms off the hinge. I didn't feel bad about it, since I'd left numous complains to the managers, plus asked them on several occasions not to block the door open like that.

Idiots - they were a big part of my deciding to buy my own place.
    That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Working...
    X