This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny TMI

(Those of you that work in the telemarketing industry, please don't take offence.)

My little sister had a telemarketer call the home phone today, her boyfriend answered and then spent about 10 minutes trying to politely get the telemarketer off the phone. He gave up and handed the phone off to Kitty. Kitty engaged in polite conversation for a few mintues, declined the holiday she had 'won' despite being under 18 and then, in a completely normal voice stated "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to let you go now. You see, we're trying to have a baby and I'm ovulating today so I absolutely must go have sex right now! Bye!" *hangs up*

Now she's praying that they don't call back and get our parents, they wouldn't see the humour in it.
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Sounds like one of the nicer (and funnier!) ways to ditch a telepester that I've heard of.
    "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
    - H. Beam Piper

Comment

My grandfather always tells them he's the butler and that his master is too busy to speak on the phone, then starts talking to them about the "good old days" when boys were more responsible until they hang up.

He has a lot of fun with it.

Comment

considering when I was younger I'd get calls for Mr. Daddy Smiley... I'd ask them to hold for a while, it will take a while to exhume the body
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
        X