This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jell-o commercial

Who's the guy in the Statue of Liberty costume?? I don't know if these people are actors or random extras or what, but the second I saw that guy I KNEW I knew his face. It's not only how he looks, but how he nods and his smile. So weird.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

No TV. No linky?
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

http://www.brandchannel.com/home/pos...-New-Logo.aspx

He does look familar. He at the 16 to 18 second mark.
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

He looks like Jon Gosselin. I wonder if he's doing commercials now.

(btw: I only know him from seeing the covers of tabloids in the grocery line)
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
          Yeah, sure, right...
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
            He looks like Jon Gosselin. I wonder if he's doing commercials now.

no is face is to round unless Jon gained 35 pounds in the last few months it cant be him

Comment

Working...
            X