X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to A-Kon21 in Dallas Texas!

Might as well get my last words in now;

BYE EVERYBODY!

I'm leaving for Dallas, TX at the crack of dawn tomorrow (okay, not really. I'd like to get out at 8am but DataJager seems to have other plans, HE thinks we're leaving around 10AM, I don't THINK so!).

If you're going to be there, I'll see ya there! If Not, I BET YOU WISH YOU WHERE ME!

To make my vacation sweeter, it's a PAID vacation!

Today is spent making sure I have everything, packing it up and doing the last load of laundry and getting it packed up. So I'll still stop by the forums today. But once tomorrow finally rolls around I'm off like a prom dress and outta here!

-Evil Queen
    Expect a Con report!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

I'm safely in Dallas!

Bye guys! See you in a few days!

Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

If I knew you I'd want to meet up but as is it'd be kind of weird. And I'm not going to the con anyway. :P

Comment

Dammit! I wish I had the money to go down there twice, but as it is I'm going to be in Dallas on July 4 for SGC. Boo living in Denver where the biggest con is NanDesuKan. I wish I could be there.

/sighs whistfully

Comment

My husband and I are leaving for Dallas to go to A-kon in a little while. This is the first time I've ever been to A-kon...second time for him. So exciting!

Comment

I have some friends going to AKon, and a brother going too....I'm just 2.5 - 3 hrs away, but not going, its not my thing... have fun!!!
            I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

So jealous of ya'll... Dallas seems so close yet so far right now. Maybe next year.

Comment

*Spazzes out like a ...spaz*

Tessa Stone is going to be there but I don't know where, DEMZ IS GOING TO COSPLAY AS A GRIMY FILTHY DOC WORTH and I can't go because I'm stuck in EQ's backyard!

Scream in agony or cry in frustration?

Choices.
                Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

have been watching most of Akon through Jennie's ustream...

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/devil%27s-panties

Comment

Working...
                  X