This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season finale of Glee (Spoiler?)

LOL..I am a rational and intelligent person, and I know it's only a TV show, but last night's show made me really hate Olivia Newton John.

I know it was a script, and she was acting, but she was just so mean.

I thought the show was really good.

It was nice to see Sue's sensitive side for once.
    She always seems like such a big pile of evil.

I think it changed things a little for that character.

The beauty of the character was just how mean she was, and now, we saw her getting a little of her own treatment back, and we saw a bit of a transformation in her.
    Of course, she couldn't let anyone see it or know it, and she had to do a really nice thing in the meanest way possible.

I look forward to next season.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Oh yup, me too!

In as much as I think Sue would have really loved them to lose, it broke her to see her school lose. So I don't think it was so much that New Directions lost, but that McKinley High lost, if you get what I mean?

But yes, the judging was just atrocious, and what Olivia Newton-John said was just terrible. I love the way that the Gleeks handled losing though

Also, I really really wanted to see Aural Intensity singing...
    Last edited by ottid; 06-09-2010, 11:37 PM.
    Began work Aug as casual '08
    Ex-coworkers from current place of work: 26ish
    Current co-workers at current place of work: 15ish - yes he just hired 3 more casuals
    Why do I still work there again?

Comment

I love that show.

I'm excited, too, since they are going to be rerunning it on Thursdays through the summer...I missed the first couple episodes
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I'm not sure why I keep watching this show, I don't actually like most of the stories, just the musical numbers.

Oh wait, I remember: I watch it to see what wonderful insults Sue will find to denigrate Will's hair.

Will Schuester is a slimy self-obsessed self-righteous jackass.

Also, WHY DIDN'T KURT GET TO SING IN THE FINALE EPISODE?? Did he even get to speak??

Comment

Working...
        X