This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sad news...

So...we think we lost one of my parents dogs.

dad took the 3 dogs running in their normal field, and the littlest one ate something out in the field before dad could stop her. They get home and dad hasn't seen her since....and that was 2 days ago.

Now they find out that there has been a rash of dognappings in the area and was even interviewed by our local news channel....

Ancients help me if I find the people responsible for this....the dog my parents are missing is a 6 year old rat terrier.

Good thoughts to go out to the familys that are missing their children...and may the anger of a thousand fleas infest your....oops wrong quote.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

I hope she's not been dognapped and turns up safe and sound soon.
    "The pepper spray was cruel but to hit them with Barry Manilow was just plain vicious,"

Comment

Hopefully they'll find the pup.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

BIG UPDATE!

SARLON AND FAMILY FOUND DOG. HE IS A LITTLE SICK, BUT SHOULD MAKE IT. YAY!
        Military Spouse Support.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

That's great news. Hope she's all better soon.
          "The pepper spray was cruel but to hit them with Barry Manilow was just plain vicious,"

Comment

That's great news. "A little sick" is usually expected after this and is usually cured with good food and a loving family.
            Quote Dalesys:
            ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Working...
            X