This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP bootsy

my cat passed this morning. she was really unresponsive this morning. at first i thought she had eaten something that had poisoned her, but the vet said it was a stroke.
    but she had a good 14ish years.
    Attached Files
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Aw, poor kitty. I'm sorry. I hope her friend there is OK without her..
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

jess, the one with the big eyes, passed a few years ago. the dog on the other hand...she keeps going to where boots used to sleep and just kinda stares...

^_^

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
        jess, the one with the big eyes, passed a few years ago. the dog on the other hand...she keeps going to where boots used to sleep and just kinda stares...
        Oh, I see.

My cats did that after Pablo died. They kinda wandered around looking for him for a while.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss. Hope Boots and Jess are playing together again.
          "The pepper spray was cruel but to hit them with Barry Manilow was just plain vicious,"

Comment

Quoth Jangles the Moon Monkey View Post
            I'm sorry for your loss. Hope Boots and Jess are playing together again.
            more like jess is trying to play with boots and she's having none of it
            but thank you all

^_^

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I'm so sorry. The time we have them with us is never long enough.
                That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Always hard. But worth having furry friends even though we know it will end in heart ache.

We're on kitty #3....
                  There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                    My cats did that after Pablo died. They kinda wandered around looking for him for a while.
                    Mine did the same thing after our dog died, too. They do form friendships, even sibling-like relationships with each other. And us. God bless them all.

I'm sorry for your loss, GF. Your Bootsy loved you as much as you loved her, and that love is so worth it, even if it's much too short a time.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I'm sorry. Kittehs have a special place in my heart. Even with the furballs and early morning howls, I still love kitties. I"m very sorry.

Cutenoob
                      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

I'm so sorry, Green. It hurts to lose a member of your family. Please accept my condolences
                        Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

Oh, dear.

*hugs*
                          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

******HUGS****** and hugs to anyone else who lost a furry one that I have said my condolences to. So not fair they don't get to live longer.

My friend and my cousin just lost cats...I gave my cats extra hugs.
                            "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                            "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

My favorite kitty had passed away awhile back. he had a tumor that we didn't know he had. the vet didn't know it neither. It was truly one of the saddest days for me
                              Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                              San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
                              X