Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He took the sign down but waited until sundown to do it.

I waited on parking there until the sign was gone though. I was kind of worried that he might do something to my car because he's the type that might try that. The other reason I waited is because I thought that he might be doing something over the weekend where he needed the space and he never outright asks when he can do something underhanded, but he had two days to put a vehicle there and didn't so I don't know what he was thinking.

This post made me smile. Schadenfreude is a wonderful thing.
    I admit, I'm still too annoyed to laugh though I can see the humor of it. We're really wondering how he thought he could get away with it. Either he's stupid or he thinks we're all stupid. The other thing is that we've let him get away with some of the other tricks he's pulled so maybe he thought we wouldn't do anything this time either. Problem with that assumption is that he wasn't breaking the law before and this time he was. As my cousin would say, "Some people's children..."
    My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

Working...
    X