X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I love Netflix streaming...

on my Wii

Right now I am watching the Breakfast Club for the 100th or so time. And though it was just started, I am reminded what annoys me:

"Criminal" gets the "Prom Queen," cute, sweet, pisses off her 'rents.

"Jock" gets the "Goth Girl," but only after she preps out

And who is left alone to do all the work and without a date? The nerd!! So unfair to nerds.

Remember, the geek shall inherit the Earth.

(sorry, I blame the heat and boredom)
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Try "Revenge of the Nerds." Much happier ending.
    Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Netflix through the Wii was the reason I decided to keep my Netflix account. I hardly ever watch DVDs anymore, but streaming online works great fo rme...plus I don't have to stick to watching it on my laptop.
      That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Quoth Cat View Post
        "Jock" gets the "Goth Girl," but only after she preps out
        I always liked the "Goth Girl" Before she prepped out. I actually went "awww" when I saw the results.

I love the ability to stream to my Wi. Makes the entire purchase worthwhile since we never did find (or could afford when we did) a Fit.

Now, not only can I watch the DVD's, but stream to my TV at home, or my computer at work.

Eric the Grey
        In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

I'm going to talk to my wife about naming our child (whenever we have one) Netflix.

Every night can be a Mythbusters marathon!
          I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Most mythbusters episodes get annoying after the fourth or fifth time you see them . You get less interested in the myth, and more interested in them cutting corners/dumbing stuff down to the point where it's arguably wrong/not THINKING when they design stuff. (We own seasons 1-4, seasons 5 & 6 are coming as a birthday gift for Jackdaw from the entire family).
            Last edited by Magpie; 06-24-2010, 06:03 PM.

Comment

is netflix available in canada? I may be interested in streaming on the wii thing

Comment

Working...
              X