This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a job!

woo! well, kinda. i'm hawking cookies again. i did this for 3 years before i moved to virginia, so it's not exactly new territory. right now i'm part time, but 4 people are leaving soon so...i'll probably get made assistant manager and go full time.

funny story about today, too. my manager, L, called me up to stop by to talk about scheduling and stuff while she was working. she's pretty cool and we've been friends for a while so we ended up just chatting for a couple hours. she was supposed to leave at noon and another girl, K, was supposed to come on. about 10 til she came in, ran to the back, and threw up.
    cue a flurry of phone calls to all the people that are actually on payroll. none of them could cover. L had to be somewhere at 12:30, so she couldn't cover. that leaves...yours truly!
    so there i am, in nothing resembling uniform, working for 5 hours. L let me borrow her polo, so i at least had that. lol good thing i have no life so i didn't have to cancel any plans.
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

There is something to be said about being in the right place, at the right time.

Congratulations.

Eric the Grey
    In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Congrats, Green Fairy!!!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Hooray for the new job!
        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Working...
        X