This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday to me

Cuz I'm not popular enough to merit a thread made for me. Anyway, I had a great birthday, despite England's failure to defeat Germany. Ah well, there's always Euro 2012!
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Happy Birthday LNS! Sorry, I don't make birthday threads but I hope you have an awesome day!

Comment

Happy birthday.

At least we managed to stuff the Aussies at cricket.
      Now, where does one queue for cake?
      Good customers are as rare as Latinum. Treasure them. ~ The 57th Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition.

Comment

Well, I'm glad you made your own thread for this! Else we may not have known.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
        Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!
          "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Happy Birthday to my favourite thread starter
            If for any reason you're not satisfied with our service, I hate you.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
              Cuz I'm not popular enough to merit a thread made for me.
              Perhaps the people who normally start birthday threads weren't around on a weekend? (I noticed things were a little slow these past couple of days.)

Happy Birthday anyway. Hope it was a good one.
              Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Happy Birthday LNS! Here, have some lovely fresh home-made chocolate mud cake *stuffs slice through the computer monitor*
                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

(belatedly)

Sorry England lost, I think I jinxed them by actually watching a match .. I don't normally!
                  Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Happy birthday, Lace!

Comment

I'll start a thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Make a list of important things to do today.
                      At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate'
                      Now, you'll get at least one thing done today

Comment

Quoth r2cagle View Post
                        I'll start a thread...
                        Dashing between parties, are we?
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Happy late birthday!

Comment

Sorry I'm ringing in late..HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, LACE!!!
                            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Happy belated birthday! ®
                              I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
                              X