X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• public service announcement

don't play with guns when you're drunk

there's no news article for me to link 'yall too, but apparently last sunday night, one of my exes was drinking and messing around with one of his guns. i don't know the details, but from what i understand, he ended up accidentally killing himself.
    the only way i know about this is because my dad works with him and there's an email going 'round the office about it.

it's kinda weird...i broke up with him over 2 years ago. i tried asking him to take me back a few months later, but we decided to just be friends. that...didn't really work out. ended up just going our separate ways. haven't really talked to him since around then, so it's kinda weird. like...it's not really effecting me, but it is, if that makes any sense.

he's a good guy. total philosophy nut. he's majoring in it and he figured he'd just end up being a philosophy professor. but i'm not really surprised that he went like that. he always did love drinking and his guns. but i thought he was smart enough not to do both at the same time. he collects guns from ww2 and kept them in his room, without a safe. i kept bugging him to get one, but he never did.

anywho, i'm rambling. so...lesson learned? guns and booze don't mix.
    RIP jake...looks like you'll finally learn what's next.
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Im sorry to hear that.

I hope his family can find peace with such a horrible death.

You feel better too. :hugs:

Comment

Working...
    X