This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont get it...

So i probably mentioned it before, i had graduation back on may 22nd and had a family party the next day. my grandma never rsvp'd and never showed up, but sent a card a few days later. nobody seemed to know why she didnt show (she wasnt sick, has a car, is alive)

my moms b-day was on the 31st and didnt receive a card from her like she usually does and never called. still, shes alive, not sick, has a car

so yesterday was my brothers 20th birthday, and she didnt stop by the house or my moms work like she normally would. didnt call, and he has yet to receive a card in the mail. again, alive, not sick, brand new car

wtf is going on?

we havent done anything wrong! i never said anything to her, and neither did my brother. and im pretty sure my mom never said anything either. no one knows whats up. my cousins just say "shes grammy, shes crazy" well no duh, ive known that for 23 years. but why all of a sudden is she cutting us off? and not anyone else.

her oldest grandchilds college graduation, and her oldest grandsons b-day

wtf grandma

Maybe if you called her up just to say 'hi?'
    Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

then what?

"hey i realize you didnt come to my party, do anything for my mom, and forgot my brothers birthday, but still talk to the rest of your children/grandchildren....hows it going"

my mom is probably going to make my dad talk to his mother as to why shes being more crazy than normal

Comment

Can't tell ya.

When I graduated from high school, my Grandma was in Milwaukee visting her sisters and sisters-in-law. Roughly 30-45 minutes away from where we were living. In her house. She never made it to the ceremony or the party afterwards.

I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Not to worry you, but my ex-husband's aunt stopped speaking to everyone in the family when she got diagnosed with cancer. She didn't want treatment, and she didn't want anyone making a fuss, so she just started keeping to herself. I'm not saying your grandmother has cancer, but it's possible she's preoccupied about something and just doesn't want to be around anyone until it's sorted.
          GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Working...
          X