Clear All

Becks Seal of Approval™
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

And when you do it a third time, no more of this "Oops" shit. You did it, will continue doing it, not by accident, but by hard work, studying, and preparation. Take pride in your success, damn it.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        And when you do it a third time, no more of this "Oops" shit. You did it, will continue doing it, not by accident, but by hard work, studying, and preparation. Take pride in your success, damn it.
        See! Listen to Jester, Jester is right. Since you aren't listening to me, listen to him *sticks out tongue*
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

*blush* Thank you all.

I still don't get why I'm doing it. I barely study. I swear. I barely study unless I feel I need too.

But still, I do know alot. I'm happy with that.
          Military Spouse Support.
          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
          Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
            *blush* Thank you all.

I still don't get why I'm doing it. I barely study. I swear. I barely study unless I feel I need too.

But still, I do know alot. I'm happy with that.
            Some people aren't study people, some learn hands on, some are just sponges. Everyone learns differently. I was never a college person, throw me out into the job and that's how I learn.
            I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Some people study their ass off. I studied the one small hair on my chin to the left of the dimple off....sometimes.

Not everyone studies. But if you KNOW your shit and can take care of it without studying, then that shows that you are paying attention, and that's just as good.

So the rest of what I said still applies. Pat yourself on the back, and stop acting like this is some cosmic accident. You rock. Say it. Believe it. Don't make me kick your ass.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                Some people study their ass off. I studied the one small hair on my chin to the left of the dimple off....sometimes.

Not everyone studies. But if you KNOW your shit and can take care of it without studying, then that shows that you are paying attention, and that's just as good.

So the rest of what I said still applies. Pat yourself on the back, and stop acting like this is some cosmic accident. You rock. Say it. Believe it. Don't make me kick your ass.
                *hands over bucket full of Nerf darts and Nerf maverick* You might be more effective then I've been.

Comment

Plaidy,

Look.
                  You've been handed an *interesting* set of circumstances in life, and look what you're doing: Getting an education in something you care about
                  Bettering your life that way
                  Fighting for your health

Overall, not sitting on your ass and moping "Why me omg life sucks waaaaa"

It does take work, but your work SHOWS. Give yourself a pat on the back and a pizza. (well, maybe more than pizza cuz you kicked some ass, but you know what I mean)

Do NOT sell yourself short.
                  In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                  She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
                    *hands over bucket full of Nerf darts and Nerf maverick* You might be more effective then I've been.
                    Probably. Because I don't use Nerf darts. I use the real things. (I have no idea what Nerf maverick is, though...)

Quoth Cutenoob View Post
                    Do NOT sell yourself short.
                    What if you ARE short? Like me, and everyone from my family?

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post

What if you ARE short? Like me, and everyone from my family?
                      Or so use to failure and something screwing up, that I'm just waiting to see what is going to be slammed down on me next.
                      Military Spouse Support.
                      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                        Or so use to failure and something screwing up, that I'm just waiting to see what is going to be slammed down on me next.
                        You realize that it's comments like that that, when I smack the silly out of you, will get me acquitted for justifiable action, right?

(I would like to point out that you have been on a date that was both more recent and more successful than my last one. So cork the downer talk, Sparky.)

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                          You realize that it's comments like that that, when I smack the silly out of you, will get me acquitted for justifiable action, right?

(I would like to point out that you have been on a date that was both more recent and more successful than my last one. So cork the downer talk, Sparky.)
                          I will hold him for you if needed.

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
                            I start school again in the fall and its nice seeing your grades look like that after working your butt off all semester.
                            I posted in this thread...
                            Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Working...
                            X