This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wee for break downs! ~Ranty!~

Being poor really sucks! I'm sure you agree! My fridge is empty... poor fridge it looks so sad, but I can't buy food.... poor tummy. For some reason or another our internet bill went from $30 to $60 this month....so we have to figure out THAT mess. and the Beau has been sick, monstrously so for the last few weeks... and has missed quite a bit of work... so we are about $100+ short for rent this month.... it is due on the 6th.... have no food, can't pay the bills... In short... we are FUCKED.... Yey!

I'm sure we can figure something out... but damn if I don't just feel like curling up in a corner and dying. :P

Well there is my nice little pessimistic slice of depression for the week! Now I am going to try and go do something productive before I go insane!
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

**hugs**

If you were closer, I'd at least cook dinner for you. Hit up a food bank--that's what they're there for. Yum, food.

Comment

call 211 if youre in the US, they'll direct you to places to get food and whatnot. Some churches offer a one time donation to you for rent assistance. Also, cut your internet. I pay 20$ a month for my internet, non-promotional. Its slow, but I'd rather buy food than have 10mbps internet.
      Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Working...
      X