This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grrr I hate shaving

Got two little irritation bumps in my armpits (yes, yes...I am keeping an eye on them in case it worse case scenario)

So, the razor hides til all is healed. Stupid shaving, hiss.

(sorry...heat is getting to me)
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Exfoliate like your life depends on it. Seriously. If you don't want to buy a scrub, then using a loofah and some antibacterial soap like Safeguard, Dial, Lever 2000, etc and scrubbing like there's no tomorrow should work just fine. I do it wherever and whenever I shave, and I've gotten a lot less bumps for it. I also put rubbing alcohol on the areas afterwards. Hurts like holy hell, but it also cuts down on the bumps and ingrowns.
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Funny, when I first read this thread I had all sorts of horrible things about shaving going through my head. I was annoyed to the point where I couldn't reply, because I'd be embarassed to post that much profanity here.

Comment

This is so gross, but my armpit hair grows so damn fast, most days I shave them twice.

What's almost as bad as that sheer fact alone is that my deoderant literally sticks to my skin and even vicious scrubbing doesn't get rid of all of it (from sweating at the gym or tanning that induces sweat) and my razors hardly even make it through a few days because they get all full of deoderant bits.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
          What's almost as bad as that sheer fact alone is that my deoderant literally sticks to my skin and even vicious scrubbing doesn't get rid of all of it (from sweating at the gym or tanning that induces sweat) and my razors hardly even make it through a few days because they get all full of deoderant bits.
          I have that same problem. Oddly enough today I discovered that I was out of body wash so I used J's, I think its Irish Spring (but the bodywash not the bar) and I had no problem. I was rather confused but happy.

Comment

Irish Spring is what my dad hangs from the fences around the gardens to keep the deer out. They hate it!
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
            X