This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying not to be an SC

Now I am not a horrible horrible SC, but I have had my moments. For instance.

I always say thank you, but I might not talk as much as I maybe should. I've gone up to somebody and mumbled asking for an item. Though not an excuse I am dreadfully shy, and sometimes after 12-16 hrs (my record is 20 hrs in one day, 99 hours in one week for two weeks straight) of work..sometimes my mind just is not functioning right. Though I never get angry if they ask me to repeat myself, and never lose my patience at any time for any reason. I apologize to any person who I havn't greeted correctly..especially to you Mr. Game store manager.

I don't always tip, and when I do, yes I can be cheap. Again, not an excuse but I was brought up being very poor, and am a bit..tight fisted with money. I've gotten better..10-15% tip normally, and more if service is exceptional, but yes I know I can be a tightwad. I apologize. I know how hard it can be to make ends meet.

To those trying to close a store. I work night shift, so I am use to being up at night. Sometimes I come in near closing. I promise, if you tell me that you are closing, I will do my best to hurry and if I can't I will leave without a fuss. Though I have never knocked on a door, rattled a cage, or such..I've come in near last moment not realizing it. I apologize.

So I have my moments. I always say please and thank you (My parents have made absolute sure of that since I was old enough to start reaching for things), I promise that if there is a hold up with my food/service whatever that I will not be upset or angry about it. So..please don't cry when my food is going to take an extra minute or two (yes I have that happen..I know I can be a scary person at 6'0 255 (ish) pounds. I promise I am not going to bite your head off).

Despite my size, I will not threaten you, belittle you, berate you, or demand free stuff from you. Because you are a person, and deserve respect (until proven otherwise ). So I try not to be an SC. If I am being one to you, just let me know. I will cease..I promise.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

You're not an SC. You're a reasonable person.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
    X