This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RHPG Has a date... a real date? ZOMG

That's right, I have a real date today. In just over an hour. I'm nervous! It's a first date and I'm just going "zomg". I've been engaged, married, going through a divorce, am 24, and.. Have never been on a real date.

Wish me luck! We're going to lunch, then to tour a historic site local to me, then to a movie...

Thats a long date.
    Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

ooh that sounds like a lovely afternoon's activities for a first date.
      Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Well, he has to drive about an hour, hour and a half to get here, so we figured we'd make it worth the trip *giggle* I'm so nervous!

Comment

Good luck and have fun!
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I'm happy for you!
            Have fun!
            I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Enjoy! Hope you have lots of fun.
              In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
              She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Okay, I'm home and had a blast We never found the jail, and in fact got lost and spent 45 minutes driving around and talking. Finally we went to lunch at Chili's, had a great meal and a long fun talk. Stopped and got tickets to the movie (Dinner for Schmucks totally worth it!) then drove around some more hunting for historic downtown (never found it) and a park (never found that either LOL). Saw the movie, loved it, talked about it in the car sitting in the parking lot, talked about a lot more on the way home. Then he stood around and gabbed with me and my roommate about LARPing for another 30-45 minutes.

Date length? 7 1/2 hours
                Yes there was kissing, no there wasn't anything else. Is there going to be a second date? Definitely So RHPG's first real date ever was an epic success. =D I'm a happy panda

Comment

Working...
                X