This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must... Not... Kill... Pongo..

I'm sure you've seen the pics of Pongo and Luna playing at the park.

He is close to death.

Over the weekend he grabbed my work laptop bag and pulled it off the table, it came crashing down to the floor. I checked the laptop them and it was OK.

I thought everything was OK until I was at work today.

I pulled out my iPod - the screen now has blotches on it.

Thank god I don't use it to watch videos and the screen is still readable (and it plays music well) but this was my 5 year old iPod, it was still close to mint condition.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

I hate it when dogs get into stuff.
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Dogs are not the only culprits for technology destruction. Had a nice, inexpensive flatbed scanner for my computer, but the spot it sat on was a bit narrow for it. Also happened to have a loft area above my closet (consequently above the desk too). One of our more adventurous cats figured out how to get up there, and even how to get down by herself. The descent method was to drop right on the back end of the precariously-perched scanner. I saw the cat come down, I saw the front of the scanner go up, then both disappeared behind the desk.

End Results:
      - $7 cat, totally unharmed
      - $150 HP Scanner, dead as a post

Does kind of make you wish technology came with a pet insurance clause to cover fido and fluffy damages.
      Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
      Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

my dog gets tangled up in my knitting.
        thats right.
        my dog.

Comment

My parents hate Baby right now.

She's developed this awful habbit of scratching their "antique" china hutch that used to be my Nana's.......she gets lonely waiting for the dog to come back in, so she was tearing at the wood by the screen door, then discovered the hutch was so much more fun.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
          X