This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tailchaser's Song

I LOVE this book...read it years ago, lost my copy *sniff* and finally found another one.

Just tore through it, it just as great (if not better) than the first (many) times I read it. Though now I sad, for I finished, and wish there were more tales of Fritti, Pouncequick, and all the other kitties.

*sigh* happiness is an old book friend.
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

One of my favorite books growing up. I have a very tattered copy of it Great read!
    My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

That's a great book! When my husband and I were doing the long distance dating thing before we moved in together and got married, we would often read to each other over the phone. We'd pick a book and take turns reading chapters to each other. Tailchaser's Song was one book that he recommended, that he had read but I had not. We read the whole thing over the phone together. It was awesome! I really enjoyed it.

Comment

It's an awesome book. I remember picking it up because I'd heard it was similar Watership Down, another favorite book of mine. I have to say, Eatbugs was my favorite character. Silly crazy cat. XD

Comment

Quoth Cat View Post
          wish there were more tales of Fritti, Pouncequick, and all the other kitties.
          http://www.fanfiction.net/book/Tad_Williams/
          "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
          - H. Beam Piper

Comment

Thanks, I shall explore
            "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
            "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

I'd seen whole shelves of these at borders and thought it was a new series. It looks so cute, I'll have to try it and force my BF to read it too!!!
              "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

It's a wonderful novel. I had to laugh about 6 months after I read it when I ended up behind a minivan with the license plate EATBUGS.
                "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Fabulous book - i lent it to someone a few years ago and I've pretty much given up on getting it back, UGH. Will need to buy a new one
                  The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
                  X