This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a new toy! It's sexy

It has a 25HP Kholar engine. 60" cutting deck. It's my new Gravely Zero Turn mower. I'm in love, just pure love. <3

This will cut my mowing time on my 2.25 acres from 3 hours to about 1 hour. YES!
    When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Quoth Fashion Lad! View Post

This will cut my mowing time on my 2.25 acres from 3 hours to about 1 hour. YES!
    I have no idea what you said, but that above part makes sense. Wootz...

Comment

SWEEEET!

Did you go with the ZT or the Pro series? I was wondering as they put the Kawasaki, not the Kohler, in the 60" ZT.

Either way, I'm jealous.
      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
      Save the Ales!
      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

lawn mowers are sexy ^_^
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
          SWEEEET!

Did you go with the ZT or the Pro series? I was wondering as they put the Kawasaki, not the Kohler, in the 60" ZT.

Either way, I'm jealous.
          The Commercial or Pro they put the Kawasaki because I believe it's water cooled. I have the ZT.

PICTURE!
          Attached Files

Comment

I challenge you, nay demand, you make atleast one wheelie in it :P

Why? because it'd be cool. lol.

(Note, please dont, t'would be dangerous)
            "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
            Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

I'm just happy I got a push-behind gas mower for $35 this weekend.

And yes, it works, and beats the crap out of the reel mower that I was left after the move.

Mind you, your mower would take three cuts to do my little yard.

B
              "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
              I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

If I had a small enough lawn, I'd definitely get a reel mower.

Comment

Any lawn small enough where your new toy isn't necessary (three hours? Are you kidding me?! How long did you do that with a push mower?), a reel mower is way nicer. Of course, I say this as someone with no upper body strength.

Comment

It could be worse. Imagine cutting an 80-acre farm with a push mower

Congrats on the new toy...and when you are coming over to do my lawn?

Soon, I'll be in the market for a new lawn mower. The 20-year-old Toro that I inherited is on its last legs, and hasn't been used much lately. Why? Well, my neighbors weren't amused by the *massive* clouds of white smoke from that beast. Can't say I blame them. But, it will get used one last time. And yes, I plan on killing it. I plan on using it to 'remove' the thick vines and weeds next to the driveway
                    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth Magpie View Post
                      Any lawn small enough where your new toy isn't necessary (three hours? Are you kidding me?! How long did you do that with a push mower?), a reel mower is way nicer. Of course, I say this as someone with no upper body strength.
                      I never mowed the lawn with a push-mower. That would take all day, at least. I have a 6 year old Craftsman 48" Deck with a 26HP Kohler that I will be selling. And three hours was if I just rushed it. It usually took closer to 4 hours. That is no way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

Comment

Since I first read this post, I've had this song in my head.

She thinks my tractor's sexy
                        It really turns her on
                        She's always staring at me
                        While I'm chuggin along
                        She likes the way it's pullin' while we're tillin' up the land
                        She's even kind of crazy 'bout my farmer's tan
                        She's the only one who really understands what gets me
                        I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
                          Since I first read this post, I've had this song in my head.

Thank You! Because that was my response to it.
                          Everything is great when you're a kid, then you grow up and suddenly you're afraid of the monkey bars...

Comment

Quoth Fashion Lad! View Post
                            The Commercial or Pro they put the Kawasaki because I believe it's water cooled. I have the ZT.

PICTURE!
                            It looks like a throne on wheels.

BOW DOWN TO ME, FOR I AM THE LORD OF LAWNCARE!
                            There is no problem we cannot ignore, confront, plot against, drown in chocolate sauce, or run over with the car- Christopher Elliot

Comment

Working...
                            X