This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cat, the dog

My new kitty (well, relatively new; she's been here more than a year and a half) is really a dog in very clever kitty disguise.

She plays with everything. EVERYTHING.

She wags her tail.

She is, by far, the friendliest kitty I've ever seen. She's always hanging around, wanting attention, and rubbing her wet little nose all over your feet or hands.

And then there's this morning.

I got up, walked out of the bedroom, and kitty had decorated the whole fucking floor with dirt from a plant pot. It was EVERYWHERE. The pot was also tipped over (fortunately, there were no plants in it). This is the biggest mess she's ever made, though reminiscent of the time she hooked a teabag out of a mug and played with it all over the floor. Tea everywhere.

I had to get out the Evil Vacuum, which they both hate, and vacuum up the mess. How on earth can one kitty spread dirt throughout one room and into two others? It's not as if they have hands, unless there's something I don't know about her.

I've got to hide just about everything from her.

Awww sounds adorable. I REALLY want a pet *sighs*. No pet for Mytical though, cause somebody is allergic
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Dirt? Not adorable. She's a very soft and friendly kitty, but God, I can't turn my back on her. Good thing I don't have kids. She's as close as I ever want to get.

Comment

Working...
      X